New Year’s Eve is a time we all put out our New Year’s resolutions and plan on goals for love and happiness for the new year.
Always wanting to make it better and more prosperous than the previous year.
The main goal is to bring love, happiness and peace in our lives for the 2018.
Getting prepared planning and making sure that everything is just right, will attract love and bring positive energy into your life.
But for some reason it doesn’t always turn out that way by the next December 31st. You may have tried a new year routine over and over and it is the same thing every year.
Always wondering every December 31 “ how can I bring love and happiness into my life for the new year?”
I will explain How to bring positive energy and what you need to know in order to change and attract new beginnings with love and light into your life.
First you need to have your mind body and spirit set for the new beginnings to occur. Don’t think of the negative that happened prior in your life, especially if you had many challenges that you’re facing today.
Many times we are going through challenges with a relationship or healing from a very bad break up. It can be very painful and hurtful at the beginning, but actually this is a process with letting go of negativity’s and clearing The air in order to make room for a new beginning.
You are preparing to come unite with your divine partner (soulmate, karmic, or twin ray). You are faced with steppingstones in order to find the balance and healing to manifest your divine soul partner.
Embrace love along with having optimistic thoughts on what you want for the future when it comes to love. You first need to visualize and focus, the main goal is to dream. These things are setting out intentions in order to attract positive energy with all love relationships.
Surrender your true heart and let go of any ego-based type energy or excess baggage that you may be holding on to. This can put walls up between you and your true soulmate.
We go through life lessons and not just for one type of soul bonds, but they’re there to help you and prepare you to get ready for your Divine Soulmate.
Your spirit feels emotional pain that transfers into the feeling of anxiety. This is when you need to search deep inside your heart letting go of anything that does not serve a purpose and release it. You will then embrace the love vibration to your higher self.
This will help raise the loving energy that you have deep in your soul center. This also attracts positivity to help with the divine union between you and your Soulmate, Twin Ray or twin flame.
When it comes to the divine union, you first must love yourself and heal from past emotional wounds. When you love yourself, your divine partner can feel that energy being reciprocated helping you both heal to manifest your connection.
Most everyone belongs to some type of social media platform and we all have a tendency to check someone’s profile to see what they are up too. Based on their posts, photos, videos and comments. Also the type of friends they have and what they display on their profile we try to figure it out. But when actually people don’t display their true authentic self and only post thing they want others to see.
Social media is not a true life biography, it’s there to let others see what we want them to see but not actually who we are internally.
During the holidays and especially on New Year’s eve, many people feel sad and lonely. It’s never a good idea to search your exes profile to get information about them, I know many people do this and it is tempting, but why not go back to the basics. Call a friend on the phone or better yet make a plan to get together with a group of friends.
Spending time with people you care about family, friends and even coworkers during this time, it will help overcome the emotional energy that you may feel.
It’s important to love yourself during this process with having a positive attitude towards 2018 and put away anything with negativity.
Tips to bring your vibration up and attract positive 2018 (Having good luck).
Prayer and Meditation
- Always start with prayer and positive affirmations in the morning. There are many different morning affirmations to say, but always start saying to yourself I love you!
- Keep yourself busy! Being productive is very important and even on January 1, 2018. (Even if you’re not working that day).
- Try writing the goals that you would like to pursue and the dreams that you have that you are going to accomplish in the new year. I like to write in my happy planner or any kind of planner.
I’ve mentioned this many of times but vision boards really do help, and it’s not too late, you don’t have to start before the new year you can actually do it all throughout the month of January.
- When you write down your dreams and goals either on a vision board or a planner, you’re putting out positive intentions into the universe, for good things to start happening. Being optimistic is very important and positive the beginning of a new year. This will also help organize and train your mind to start thinking mentally on the right path.
Clean your space and remove clutter.
- This clears any negative energy and prepares your home for positive things soon to happen in your life.
Using sea salt for renewal and clearing.
- Cleaning with a little bit of sea salt on a damp rag will help remove any negative energies that you may have been holding onto.
- Just mix 2 tablespoons of Himalayan or sea salt to 2 cups of water, then dipping a a wash cloth or paper towel into the solution and wipe down anything that you touch. Especially door knobs, handrails and tables.
Paying Min payment on bills
- You may not be able to pay off dept completely, but the intention is to pay it off sooner. This will make room for money to enter your hands easier.
Eat clean and be healthy.
- If you have a goal for the new year with losing weight, getting more toned and fit or just being healthier. This is all very positive for the new year. Try writing it down again in a separate planner or journal to keep yourself motivated and make a list of what you want to eliminate out of your diet.
Exercise gain more muscle.
- This is extremely important when it comes to mind body and spirit.
Your body is a temple of you and you need to love yourself by taking care of you!
- Join a gym, sign up Group exercise classes or you can subscribe to a streaming fitness classes and work out at home (like beach body on-demand, I’m also a beach body coach). Walking/Running is excellent and I love yoga!
Making big and small changes.
- It can be little or small, but it will help welcome new positive energy into your life. Try moving some furniture around or buying an accent piece. Start looking for a new routine. it can help even if you just change it up a bit.
Write about yourself.
- Loving you and who you are is very important for 2018! See all the positive things and write them down.
- Stop looking at past negativities and feeling guilty for all your mistakes. You are human and you’re not perfect, and no one is!
Letting go of people who are negative or ignoring the negative words that may have been said to you in the past. It’s time to forgive and forget!
- Stop letting people steal your joy and bring your spirit down. It’s time to speak up for your rights and use your energy for better things to happen. When you allow negative words being said to you, do you allow the negative energy to enter your spirit. It’s better to just tell the person you’re not happy with what they said and just walk away. Focus on love and light. You will be blessed.
Don’t complain about things that are not perfect in your life.
- When we put more attention on things that are not what we want or dysfunctional, We put more power to it. Try putting your focus and energy on positive thoughts with that situation and how it going to start changing and bringing you happiness.
Appreciate the blessings in your life.
- Having all the gratitude for things that are current and that are going to be supplied to you abundantly by God.
Being happy and appreciating every special moment in your life is the key.
- On New Year’s eve or any day in January, add these things to your New Year’s resolutions. Having a positive attitude with love and gratitude. First start with making a list writing down all the things that you are grateful and have gratitude for.
- Loving God, yourself and everyone around you. When we are happy we boost or immune system allowing our bodies to heal and attract positive energy.
- Every day find something that puts joy in your heart, I love comedies and funny jokes, they help with absorbing positive energy.
- After you finished with cleaning and removed clutter.
- It’s time to clear the energy and air with smudging, it helps with everything that I’ve mentioned above and brings in a better feeling of love and light.
- Also a pinch of salt in the corners of every room along with cleansing with white vinegar. I mix this in a spray bottle with purified water. It’s a great nontoxic cleanser too!
Just make a list of everything that brings your vibrations up and visualize that these things will happen throughout the year.
You can also check out my previous blog post with bringing in the new year with positive positive energy and healthy lucky foods.
Happy new year this year is going to be amazing!
If you have a question about your Relationship, Soulmates or Twin flame, I’m offering a one free question (one per person)
One Question per person
All information provided on this website are for entertainment purposes only.